- (4) Hoagie Rolls
- (8 leaves) Romaine lettuce
- (2) Large Tomatoes, sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- (2 packages) Cottage Bacon (Sugar Free)
- (1/2 cup) Mayonnaise
- (6-10 stalks) Chives, diced
- (2-3 TBSP) Fresh Parsley, Diced
- (1 clove) Garlic, minced
How to Make the BLT Sandwich:
1. In a single layer, place the cottage bacon on a cold cast iron skillet and cook on both sides over medium heat for 4-5 minutes until browned. You may need to do this in batches. Set the bacon aside.
2. Slice the hoagie rolls in half and toast them slightly.
3. Spread a thick layer of the herb-garlic mayonnaise on both sides of the toasted hoagie.
4. Place each side of the hoagie with romaine lettuce
5. Place two slices of tomatoes onto the lettuce.
6. Finally, add the cooked cottage bacon on top of the tomatoes.
7. Salt and pepper may be sprinkled on the BLT sub.
8. Carefully fold the BLT sub closed and enjoy with a side of potato chips.
How to Make the Garlic-Herb Mayo
1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, chives and parsley.