Keto Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
March 1, 2022 • 0 comments
This keto-friendly savory Chicken Tender Recipe makes for the perfect appetizer or dish to share. Adjust the heat to your liking and get to dipping in teriyaki or your other favorite dippable sauce.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 4
- (2) Eggs
- (2) 3oz bag Pork Rinds, Finely Ground
- (1 tsp) Pepper
- (1 tsp) Garlic Powder
- (1/2 tsp) Cayenne
- (1/2 tsp) Salt
- (3 Tbsp) Oil
- (2 tsp) Toasted Sesame Seeds
How to Make It:
- For the chicken tenders, pat the chicken dry and set aside.
- In a wide bowl, crack two eggs and whisk well with a fork.
- In a separate bowl add the ground pork rinds. To this, add the garlic powder cayenne powder and salt. Mix well.
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
- Take each piece of chicken and coat the chicken well with the egg followed by the pork rinds
- Pan fry each piece of chicken for four minutes on each side.
- Brush the teriyaki sauce lightly on each cooked piece of chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with extra teriyaki sauce on the side.