We're excited to bring a limited number of turkeys back for the 2023 Thanksgiving holiday. These pasture-raised turkeys come from our friends at Joe's Farm in Michigan, and are certain to be a holiday centerpiece that you can be proud and confident to serve at your holiday feast.
These turkeys come frozen, but we've arranged all final deliveries to come in the week's prior to the Thanksgiving holiday so you can plan to defrost accordingly.
Turkey Pre-order FAQs
- The final day to pre-order your turkey to receive it in time for Thanksgiving is Sunday, Nov. 12th.
- When you place your pre-order, you will be able to choose if your turkey is delivered the week of Nov. 6th (by the 9th), or the week of Nov. 13th (by the 16th).
- Please Note: There are no deliveries the week of Thanksgiving.
- Early-bird pricing is available for orders placed by September 30th
- You must complete your Turkey Pre-order in its own transaction, separate from other items you order from our Farm.
- Thanksgiving Turkeys cannot be added to Subscribe & Save orders.
- You will be able to select your "Estimated Delivered By" date during your pre-order checkout.
- Turkeys are 12-18 pounds with the final charge by weight being completed at the time of packing.