Free Home Delivery on orders of $149+
Why Should You Choose Our A2 Organic Grass-fed Milk?
Experience the milk our great grandparents enjoyed from a time when cows lived healthy lives grazing rich regenerative pastures.
- Grazed on rich soils in a low-stress pasture environment
- Low-stress milking process with small-scale equipment
- Our cows maintain moderate milk production for longevity
- Extra kindness allows our cows to live 2-3x longer lifespans
- 100% grass-fed for higher Omega-3s & CLAs
- Regenerative grazing practices for healthier soils
- A2/A2 tested milk that's easier on digestion
- Gently pasteurized to help preserve nutrients
- Non-homogenization for a rich cream top milk
- Cows never given GMOs, hormones, or drugs...ever
Meet Your Dairy Farmer
Micro-Dairy Partnership With
Homestead Organic Farms - Shipshewana, IN
Why Drink Grass-fed Organic Milk
- As compared to conventional milk, grass fed milk from 100% grass-fed dairy cattle is higher in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, especially conjugated linoleic acids (CLAs).
- These essential fatty acids are important for optimal brain health, eye health and cardiovascular health.
- Animal welfare is important to us, and through this micro-dairy partnership we can attest to the care the dairy cows receive during milk production and throughout the grazing season.
- Drinking whole milk is generally more filling and satisfying that fat free or reduced fat milks, and has been reported to be associated with lower overall calorie consumption.