A delicious drink of pure goodness. The taste is slightly sweet, creamy and always refreshing!
Camel milk was the traditional staple diet of the Bedouins, providing them with all the proteins, vitamins and carbohydrates required to face the harsh desert life.
While every new drink claims an added ingredient to make it special, we don’t have to add anything. Hailed by ancient wisdom and powered by healthy camels, camel milk gives us modern folks the nutrients and vitamins we need. Every bottle is packed with nutrients that love you right back. You can feel good about this stuff. It absolutely IS the world’s most wholesome dairy beverage.
Researchers around the world have studied camel milk and discovered that:
- Camel milk is much easier for the body to digest.
- Camel milk calcium is more absorbable than that found in other milks.
- Camel milk is higher amounts of GABA ini it.
- Camel milk has been linked to better insulin sensitivity due to its natural insulin content.
- Camel milk has been found to lower high fasting blood glucose levels and Hemoglobin A1c in diabetics.
- Camel milk curbs hunger.
- Camel milk can be used as a supplement to mother’s milk.
- Autistic children may benefit from camel milk.
- Camel milk is packed with more than 200 different proteins.
- Camel whey may enhance diabetic wound healing.
Camels don’t give lots of milk, but what they do give is precious. They only give milk when they have a baby and lactation lasts from 10 months to over a year. They have long pregnancies, and it’s not easy to breed them, so while the US learns more about camel breeding, we’re thankful to get what we do. Milking camels (cows) produce around 5-6 liters or so a day (imagine three 2-liter bottles of soda). So it takes a whole farm, lots of feed and pasture, veterinary care, and human hands to care for and milk these ladies. If you saw how much labor and expense goes into it, you’d be surprised it’s not more costly. Since many of our customers are parents, we won’t charge more than we think is reasonable.
RAW (Unpasteurized) CAMEL MILK.
Sign up for a free account to start placing orders