Double Stack Gourmet Burger Recipe
May 9, 2022
Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 10 min. Total Time: 25 min. Number of Servings: 2
- 2 packages of Seven Sons Gourmet Beef two-5oz patties
- 2 hamburger buns
- 4 slices bacon
- 2-4 slices of American cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2-3 leaves of green leaf lettuce
How to Make It:
- Slice the tomato and prepare the lettuce leaves and place on a plate.
- In a heavy skillet, place the slices of bacon and cook the bacon, flipping it occasionally to brown the bacon evenly on both sides. Place the cooked bacon on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess fat. Set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill until it reaches 375 to 400 F.
- Place the four gourmet burger patties on the grill. Heat the patties for 4 minutes before flipping them over.
- Once the burgers have been flipped over, grill them for an additional 4 minutes for medium-done burgers.
- 1 minute prior to removing the burgers off the grill, place one slice of American cheese on each of the patties to melt.
- For grilled burger buns, place the buns cut side down on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- To assemble the burgers, place the lettuce and tomato on top of the bottom bun. Add the two burger patties with cheese, followed by the bacon. Top the burger with ketchup or condiment of your choice.